Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Last night I went to my first Hockey Game and I LOVED IT! The Girl Scouts got discounted seats and so our family went along with Mariah's family and Jessica's family. At first I was not very impressed. They didn't seem very good. But in the last 1/2 of the game they came alive. Goal! Goal! Goal! They just kept scoring. Very exciting! There was even a fight! I laughed! I cried! It was a blast! Jakob and Logan really got into it. Logan loved yelling "Fight" every few mins of the game. Jakob loved all the songs and chants. Kellsie bought a Scorpians tshirt with some of her birthday money and wants to know when we are going back.

I also wore one of Jeff's hockey jerseys. No one laugh, but it was the Buffalo Sabers Jersey. He seemed very happy.

The New Mexico Queen of something was at the game. She was hosting a table for breast cancer. She shoke hands with all the kids and even took pictures with them. Every time we walked over by the table, Jakob would run over and shake her hands. He even gave her a hug. By the last hand shake she remebered his name. He kept saying she was really pretty. Too funny!

Pictures from the Hockey game will be published as soon as Laurel puts them up on her website so I can copy and paste them to mine.

3 comments:

Gina said...

My second date with Doug was to a hockey game. Good stuff, except the men that had won the chance to watch the game in a hot tub with some disreputable looking women showing more flesh than Brittany Spears shopping. I'm not sure where they were in the building, but they kept showing them on the big screen thingy, it was great to watch them getting more and more drunk. Wonder how much they had to pay those women. Very gross, but the game/date as a whole was great.

Unknown said...

At first I thought you ment Doug was in a hot tub with the woman. I would love to spread that gossip around the sage ward!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Guest Book! Check it out!