Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kellsie's Slumber/Birthday Party



This is Kellsie's birthday party/slumber party. We had ice cream cake, we made bath get and bath salts. And Destiny got Kellsie a hair/bead thing. You can put the beads on this matching and it puts the beads on your hair. The girls loved it. So I spend an hour putting them in there hair. You can see me doing kellsie's hair in one of the pictures and you can also see my living room overrun with blankets. Kellsie got tons of Hannah Montana stuff, a tiger purse (in one of the pics) a over the shoulder bad that she can decorate with iron ons (fun), a dog set of toys, and a gift cert from Hobby Lobby. She made out like a bandit. The Girls had fun and that is what counts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls loved the birthday party. You have so much patience! When I grow up, can I be like you?

Unknown said...

Grow up? I feel like I am more on the down hill slide! I am tired Girl. And today kellsie told me she can see grey hair. I guess it is time to dye again.

My Guest Book! Check it out!