Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Pampered Chef Party

Gina Griego is selling Pampered Chef now, I normally don't give parties (because I would have to clean the house), but I LOVE pampered Chef products. I have bought some in the past and they work fantastic and they last a long time. Like my white spatualla that I bought for 10.00 over 5 years ago and I use it for tomato sauce and for candy making (not at the same time) and it is still the same white and it has never burned. Great deal.
Anyway I am having a party on March 27th. It is a Thursday at 7pm. Gina says they last about 45 min now. They use to last a lot longer, but they are making the party a lot shorter now.
So I will be emailing and handing out invitations. If I do email you, then I might not give you an invitation because I don't have very many. If you want to invite friends, please feel free. Also if you don't have anyone to watch your kids you can bring them with you. And if you want to bring your hubby, you are more than welcome. Jeff loves pampered Chef and he has spent more money buying their products than I have.
Check out their website, but don't buy anything yet, go through me. You know all that 1/2 price stuff and free stuff, I just can' t pass up.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!