Friday, February 22, 2008

Jeff is off work and I am swamps with things to do

I am really sad today. Jeff is off work and I am swamped with things that I need to do today.

1. Jo Annes fabric to buy red material for the running of the bulls sash for the Girl Scouts Sat morning.

2. Walmart to buy 200 spoons for GS on Saturday

3. Finish Arranging the Girl Scout Cookie booth request form

4. Go to school and talk to the principal and the librarian

4. Go to school after school is out and help pass out the Fundraiser

5. sew 8 sashes for the GS world thinking day on saturday

6. Go to check out furnature with Jeff sometime

7. Finish the book fair finaincials (with info I get from school this morning)

8. Still need to do something with that 40 dollars in change

9. Finish my sunday school lesson for sunday (only 1/2 done)

10. Eat (because I think I might be too busy to do it unless it is on a list to check off)

Sounds like a lot, but If I stick to the list I can do it. The cookies booth is mostly done. Just need to check things again.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

katie,
take all that change to a change machine. I think they are call 'coin stars'. There is one in the Wal-mart on sage. Then you get a reciept for the money, and cash it at the service desk. It will take all of 20mintues --max!

Laura Looooo said...

you can do it.... and I am going to give you the mom of the year award, aunt of the year award, girl scout leader of the year award, pto member of the year award...AND... woman of the year award!

<3 u aunt katie!

and get ur butt to a coinstar machine!

Unknown said...

I love awards! Thanks for thinking of me!

My Guest Book! Check it out!