Thursday, February 21, 2008

cookies!!!

THe cookie dough fundraier came in today for the kids at school. So I came home with 1 box (more to come home soon) and then next friday I pick up the Girl Scout cookie order. Can you say gain 50 pounds in 1 week? This is not good at all!

Big news, Kellsie wore her hair in a pony tail to school today. She hate doing her hair. Ever since she was a baby and we would put those cute things in her hair, she would pull them out. So I just gave us. She likes her hair down. That is it! She this morning when I sugested again that she ware her hair different, she said yes. I jumped at the chance. And she kept it in until she came home from school.

Well, Jeff is home playing with the kids, so I am upstairs cleaning his computer room. He says it is always me who makes the mess (yeah right), but It is driving me crazy, so I am tackling the project!

2 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

congrats on cleaning.... and yay for cookie dough! :-)

I was looking thru my pics from when I was a kid..and mom always had my hair up... with a big ugly bow on top! hahaha...so yay for Kellsie wearing her hair up...but be normal and save her from the bows :-)

Unknown said...

There is no way she will let me put a bow in her hair. In fact for crazy hair day at school she put her hair up in a pony tail and put one bow in it. That is what she considered crazy.

My Guest Book! Check it out!