Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crazy Week

So this week is book fair week. Stephanie (my next door neighbor) and I are running it this year. We really put a lot of time and effort into this week and it is paying off. We are selling tons of books and I think we will sell well over what we did last spring. Tomorrow is our last sellling day and then on monday we will clean it up (because they are picking up all the left over stuff on tuesday morning) and then on mon/tue/wed we will be counting the money, depositing the money and finishing the financial paperwork.

I am tired.

Happy Valentines Day!

Kellsie's birthday party is tomorrow. It will be a sleep over with all of her Girl Scout friends and then in the AM on Sat we will go to UNM to do a girl scout badge. I need to get a babysitter for the boys on saturday. AHHHHH!

After the book fair ends at 4pm tomorrow, I will take my kids and One of the Girl Scouts (Destiny) and go get Jessica (another Girl Scout/church friend) and take them all to my house. Then I will feed everyone and get ready for the party.

I think I am doing way too much this week. But I love doing the book fair. It is a blast!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!