Saturday, February 23, 2008

most of the stuff done

WE went furnature shopping. We found some stuff we liked at a good price, but we just didn't feel good about it, so we didn't buy anything. A little sad because I liked the stuff we picked out and we need a new couch really bad, but if you don't feel right about something, you shouldn't do it. Maybe something else will come along.

The GS sashes are done, not that way I wanted them, but at least they are not freying. Kellsie helped me sew them. Thanks Kellsie!

We went to do a GPS badge last night with two of the GS. They lady who gave the class was an expert on wilderness adventure. But she had never given a class before or taught younger children. She used the biggest words ever created and I spent most of the time translating into 9 year old talk. But when it came down to the hands on compass and GPS work, the girls loved it.

I have only one major thing to do today and that is GS world thinking day. It is over at 12noon, and then I can come home and clean and do our state tax return online. Well, I still have my sunday school lesson to finish, but I can do it!

2 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

i seriously dont know how you havent dropped dead yet! lol love you!

Unknown said...

I have dropped dead many of times. But I don't have the time to stay dead...

My Guest Book! Check it out!