Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kellsie's birthday

Today Kellsie turned 9 years old! She woke up so excited, but by breakfast she said" I really don't feel any different". I think she was expecting some overnight change. She already left for school. I just finished the cupcakes for her class, so I will take them in. Tonight she wants pinapple upside down cake for dessert. I have never made that before, but my friend Leah used to make it for me in highschool on my birthday, so I will give it a try. My baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdy Kellsie!

Christine Bushman said...

Call me if you need any tips on the cake. Pineapple upside down cake is EASY!! You can't mess it up

Gina said...

Happiest of Happy Birthdays to Kellsie. Wish we were there to celebrate (except I never liked pineapple upside down cake, but if you made it I'm sure I would like it.) I need some homemade pizza, when are you coming to visit?

My Guest Book! Check it out!