Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lost camera

I still can't find the camera so I can post the pics of the AZ trip. I know we brought it home with us, because Kellsie was taking pics in the car.

So Jakob came down with some kind of cold last night. Kinda out of the blue. About 7pm he started sounding congested and within hours he looked horrible. He did not go to bed until about 12 at night. I bought him some decongestant today, so we will see what that does. He had to miss preschool today and he didn't like that very much.

Kellsie came home today and said she made honor roll again (we are not surprised)! We are really proud of her. Her award thing is on Monday and she told me not to forget the flowers. WHAT??? Flowers? I guess she thinks she earned them. If I remember, I will get her some flowers. She said not to tell Jeff, because when he comes to school he embarrasses her. Funny! At least it is not me.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!