Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Surgery Date

So I have a new Surgery date for Kellsie. It is March 22nd. I have an apt a week before to find out what all is going to happen. I am not sure if she is getting one leg done at a time or if they are doing both. I guess I should call the nurse and see.

I am hoping that school will be over by then, but since there is snow in our future, I am not sure of the date. You see they add more days to school if we have a snow day. But we have to have the surgery that day or blow the whole summer. I guess it is OK if she skips more school. I am already over my 11 days that they can take. What are they going to do, toss my in prison. I welcome the rest!!!

I am still working on one thing... With the last visit to this Dr. They billed under a different name then they signed the insurance contract with. So my insurance is telling me that they are out of network and that I owe 750 in deductible along with the fact that they only cover about 20% off the bill. I told them that they are in my in network and they cover at least 80% and a 250 deductible. I have the hospital billing department working on it. The hospital says that the ins paid everything and I don't own anything else. Something is wrong. But I am not having surgery unless I have it in writing the pre bill from the hospital and a letter saying that the ins will cover under in network prices. AHHHHH! WHy do I pay so much money to ins just to get screwed!

1 comment:

Highlander said...

Hey
Do you mean May 22 not march 22?? keep in touch

My Guest Book! Check it out!