Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Totally Excited!

Jeff has been off all day and we have been working hard on getting our living room and kitchen remodled. We changed the curtains in the kitchen (still working on one). We added curtains in the living room. We also added new couches, entertainment center and floating shelves. YES! It looks decorated and cool. I am still working on getting some pics framed, but I don't need JEff's help for that.

Tomorrow we are taking one of our old couches to a neighbors home and a guy from craigs list is picking up the really old and beat up couch soon. I hope! Then I can rearrange my front room and my down stairs will look finished.

I was not planning on hanging so much stuff up and I usually don't put that much work into my homes, because I don't plan on staying too long. In fact we were only supose to be here 1 year, but I guess the Lord had other plans. So Since I now live in Albuquerque and I don't see any hope of getting out, I will just make my home a home and stop crying about it (just kidding I will still complain about it, but I will have a better looking house while I do).

Pics to come. Just charging the battery.

Don't forget my pampered chef party this thursday at 7pm. Bring your kids and hubby if you want. Or leave them behind if you want to.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!