Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Last night we went over to our neighbors (the Hunts) for a New Years Eve party. Our boys had a blast playing with all the other boys. Kellsie stayed with me and Jeff the whole time.

We played some games and hung out until midnight. Then we brought the kids home and toasted with Martinelli's and put the kids to bed. They all stayed up to see the new year. Jakob was just excited to do "Cheers" again, that is his favorite part.

Today Jeff woke up early and went to a park to play football with some guys from church. Only 4 guys showed up, so they tossed the ball around and then came home. Rhett, the next door neighbor and his boys came over to watch the Buffalo Sabers (and whoever they played) play at the Bills stadium. And then they played some Wii. Just as a foot note, the Saber's did loose. Sorry to all those Buffalo fans out there...

I have been able to organize the computer room. Jeff thinks I am just cleaning his room, but what he doesn't know is that I am moving in. He has had his own room long enough...time to share. I am hoping I can convince him to sell some of the massive collection of JUNK that he has in this room. We will see. Maybe the new year will be a little lighter with the junk.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and a fun New Years Day!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!