Friday, January 18, 2008

The boys are eating!!!

So I kept the kids home again today. Last night Logan and Kellsie did not eat dinner and Kellsie's kept asking if she could go to bed. Jakob did eat 2 hot dogs last night, so he is on the road to wellness. This morning Logan ate 2 bowls of shredded wheat, so he is getting better. He does still have a yucky cough, but not as bad and mine or Kellsie's.

So we are home again. The kids want to have a x-men movie day. I am tempted to go to blockbuster and get some movies that we have not watched a million times. We will see if I feel like getting out of my PJ's or not.

It is suppose to be another really cold day today. The heater has been on all night and all morning and the kids are still bundled up with blankets. I don't want to make it too warm in the house, because then they start coughing more.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!