Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First Day back at School

So today it is final! Winter brake is over (we cannot call it Christmas brake anymore because we might offend someone). They kids went back to school today and I really miss them!!! But on the up side Kellsie moved out of the portable class room and into a new class room. They have been doing construction at the school for almost a year now and they are finally done with the 3rd grade building and the new administration buildings. The old admin buildings are being opened up and added to the cafeteria so that we can fit a whole grade in the room at the same time. The school was the first one over here on the west side and it is really small. Now we have over 900 kids and no room for them.

By the end of the school year they should have the kinder rooms done and they can get out of portables also. That just leaves the 4th and 5th grades in portables. Well, I need to stop talking about public schools now or I am going to get upset and start saying things that are not good.

Anyways, I miss my kids. Jakob is watching Go Diego Go right now, so I am all alone...

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!