Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sick boys...

Are you kidding me? Last night Logan came into bed about 2am and said he wasn't feeling good. Yeah a 102 degree fever will do that to you. So I hugged a warm kid until he went back to sleep. So this morning Logan has a fever, cough and runny nose. Jakob has no fever but he now has a cough and runny nose. Kellsie has nothing for right now, so I put her on the emergency drink for the rest of the day to help right the germs.

Jeff was coughing when he left for work and now I am coughing and I have a headache. But I don't think a magic fairy will come out of the woodwork and take care of me, so I had better get down stairs and hang out with the kids. I think we have a sitting on the couch watching cartoons kind of day coming up.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!