Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All better

The kids both went to school today and yesterday. I am so glad we are done with this yucky stuff! Sick kids suck!!! Jakob went to his second day of preschool today. He loved it! HE has a blast and he loves the kids that attend with him.

Kellsie and Logan are all caught up on their missed homework. I am amazed at all the busy work the school gives for homework. Kellsie's homework is OK because she is working on times tables, division and stuff like that, so repetition is the best. But I don't see what word searches bring to the table. Let's not get me started on this so late and night.

Friday is Girl Scout cookie day...don't forget to support your local Girl Scout!

Thursday Jakob and I are going to Humanitarian Aid and then taking the baby blankets to UNM hospital for their preemie unit. Then are going to a friends house for a bout 1 hour.

Friday we are selling cookies and watching Laurel and Jimmy's kids. Jimmy's grandfather died last night and they are having the viewing on Friday.

Saturday was going to be really busy with two girl scout event and one baby shower, but we are not going to the basketball game and the swim party was cancelled. So just one baby shower and then we are watching some friends kids while they go to a church meeting at night.

Jeff is leaving for DC in the AM. I am already sad. He is feeding the snakes right now, so I don't need to worry about them while he is gone. He is so funny. I don't worry about the snakes ever!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!