Friday, January 11, 2008

Biggest Savings Yet!

Today I looked at the Albertson's add (our local grocery store) they had some cereal on sale. 10 boxes for 15.00. WOW! And even better if you bough 10 boxes, they gave you another 5.00 off. That makes the boxes 1.00 each. My kids love cereal and it is the fastest thing to get them in the morning before school, so I went down there tonight. I bought 40 boxes of cereal and 7.00 worth of other stuff. And do you want to know how much I saved? 130.00!!! That's right baby! Who's the woman? The cereal will take us about 3-4 month to eat, so I think that is a pretty cool deal. I should take that 130.00 and buy me something pretty. Like the worlds biggest chocolate bar or something. I will think about it and get back to you!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!