Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girl Scout Stuff

Last night we had a Girl Scout meeting and the Girls worked on their Cookie Badge. They get to start selling Girl Scout Cookies on January 25Th, so they had to start working on their goals. They set some high goals for the troop with each Girl selling at least 200 boxes (last year they all sold more than than, but their goal was only 75 boxes). And this year with some of the money they earn, they want to have a slumber party at a Hotel.

So if they all sell at least 200 boxes per girl, we will take them for a Hotel Slumber Party! I should be grateful, the other options were taking them camping in an RV (they didn't want to go regular camping because they were scared of bears). I don't feel the urged to take 8 girls and 2 leaders and be stuck in a small space overnight without room service.

Our Council changed bakers, so we have two new cookies this year. One of them is a lemon one and it is fantastic! I really like it. I know it is not chocolate, but it is still really good. The other one is a Cinnamon roll cookie that are packages in 100g servings. They are really good too. I think we are going to have a great cookie year. And I am excited to eat thin mints again!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Umm, we still have a few boxes from last yr, if you run out you can resell those, haha. Let Kellsie know we will order thin mints from her, but she has to call, and she has to deliver in person :) I am sorry you are still suffering. We will send picts of the festivities and Timmy is already planning a camping trip, I told him I don't camp until atleast May, but be prepared!

Unknown said...

Gina I am so sorry! The kids are really made at me, but I hope one day they understand this is not a punishment for them, I am just trying to save your family from two weeks of sick people!

Of course Kellsie will call you when it is time to sell. And I love the delivery option!

Christine Bushman said...

Katie,
Send some girlys our way!!!

the boys LOVED them last year!!!

Unknown said...

Not a problem. Watch out for us on January 25th.

My Guest Book! Check it out!