Thursday, January 10, 2008

Funny Kid stories

Last night I was giving Jakob a bath and Logan was in the shower in the same bathroom. I don't think he remembered anyone was in with him. But I heard him start singing "I'm singing in the shower...Whoa Whoa!" He kept singing it over and over again. I was laughing so hard. When he stepped out of the shower and saw me, he turned a little red. Then we went down stairs and told Jeff and the rest of the night, Jeff and Logan were singing the new shower song.

Today Jakob is sick (fever, cold, aches and pains) so I am letting him watch a lot of TV. He was watching mickey mouse and they were taking about magic and the magic word. So Goofy tried to do a magic trip and they asked the questions," What magic word does Goofy need to say?" Jakob yells "HOKEY POKEY!" I almost peed my pants. Too funny!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!