Sunday, January 13, 2008

mom is really sick now!

Fever, sore throat, headache, cough....yucky!

Jeff got up this morning and was feeling pretty good, so he woke up Kellise and they both went to church. Logan has a light fever, but it looks like he is on the up swing. Jakob looks like he has a really bad cold. I think he caught something else.

Yesterday we started watching all the Starwars movies. We started with Episode 1 and went to Episode 3. Since most of us are still sick. I think we will start with the next set of three today. We have nothing else to do. Logan and Jakob just want to be hugged, so I will be one the couch anyway. At least Jeff will be home in a while to help out.

Jeff you are my hero!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fun! Let me know if I can do anything to help you out.

Unknown said...

Thanks. I am feeling a lot better today. So I am washing all the sheets and blankets in really hot water. I want the germs GONE!!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!