Thursday, January 17, 2008

pictures of sick kids



I went down stairs and Kellsie looked really sick, so I told her I was going to take her picture to show the Grandma's how sick she looks. Well, in the pictures she doesn't look very sick, so I kept taking them until I took one of her getting ready to cough and I thought it was pretty funny, so I included it.

I also put one in of Logan. He is feeling a little better every day. His cough is the worst thing right now, but his eyes are still a little glossy.

Jakob's picture was gross. Snot all over his shirt! So I made him take a bath. No picture of Jakob.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Kellsie is going to puke not cough! Too funny.

Unknown said...

I thought it was pretty funny myself. She does not think so.

My Guest Book! Check it out!