Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting better...

I kept Logan home from School today. He didn't have a fever, but he also didn't look very healthy. Kellsie did go to school. She has been fine this whole time. I hope that continues. Jakob still looks like a sickie, but his energy is up and he is eating again. Jeff goes in for a night shift today, so he slept in until 11am. Which was good because he looks like he is getting worse. Poor baby!

So I have been doing massive amounts of laundry. Washing all the blankets, sheet, pillow cases. I want all those germs gone. If I could open the windows and get fresh air in I would, but I am afraid we would all freeze in seconds...

Anyways, we are one the road to getting better...I hope!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Get better fast, you really need to be able to come this weekend. Elsie and Timmy are arguing about who is sleeping where. Timmy is sure that Logan and Jakob are sleeping in his little firetruck bed (it has a toddler/crib mattress) Elsie wants Logan to sleep in her bed. I think everyone will end up on the floor somewhere and I'll stick the big girls on the floor in your room.

CHIC-HANDSOME said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

We are praying we get better. I don't want to face the wrath of Jakob if he does not get to see Timmy.

My Guest Book! Check it out!