Thursday, January 17, 2008

How much longer?????

Yesterday Kellsie said she didn't feel very good, but she didn't have a fever and she didn't have any other symptoms, so we sent her to school. I told her I would come by school around lunch time to check on her. And I did go at lunch time and she said she just tried calling me, I guess she threw up a couple min before. Poor baby! I brought her home and she rested the rest of the day. She even had to miss Girl Scouts, which she loves!!!

Today I kept her home because she looks and sound horrible. And I also Keep Logan home because his cough is getting worse and it is suppose to be around 25 degrees today (last night on the news they said 8 degrees but the Internet says 25 degrees).

So during the weekend we watched all the star wars movies and today we are watching the Lion King Movies. I can't wait for Jeff to come home and save me from the world of sick kids. I need a brake and it is only noon.

The funny thing is that I had so much to do today. I had a meeting with a lady from Scholastic Books to order books for the book fair in a couple weeks. Then I was going to Humanitarian Aid at my church. I had to go to the School and pick up some book fair info that came in the mail and I had to run to Laurel's work and drop off Girl Scout Stuff. Looks like that will all wait for tomorrow or Monday (depending when the kids get better).

And as of now, it doesn't look like we will be going to Los Lunas for Kate's baptism (Sorry Gina).I told the kids of the possibility and Logan says that he not sick anymore, so when I walk into the Room he tries to hide the fact that he is coughing. Too cute! We will just have to find another time to go up and visit!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!