Sunday, January 20, 2008

Almost?

We kept the kids home from church today for 2 reasons. The first is that they are still sick. Logan and Jakob both have clean runny noses. Nothing Major. Kellsie still has that horrible cough. But mostly in the AM and the PM. She is started to eat, so I know she is feeling better.

The second reason is because I didn't want them to get RESICK at church. Everyone brings their kids sick and I needed mine to get better.

Jeff leaves for DC on Thursday and I do not and cannot do sick kids this week. Monday the kids are off school, so that will give me one more day of taking good care of them. I know Logan will go back to school and I think Kellsie will too. As long as she keeps eating.

I did go to church today and I loved it! Mostly because I love going to church, but the other is because I got out of the house. It was nice to sit and relax and listen to all the great things that were being said. The speakers talked about how to have a Happy Family. They gave ideas such as family prayer, family scripture study, and stuff like that. All things we know, but still good things to work harder on.

Jakob starts a new preschool on Wednesday with the next store neighbor. I am really excited and so is he. Stephanie (who will be teaching the preschool) has a 1 year old son and I will be watching him while she is teaching school. She is giving me a discount on the monthly fee and I get to hang out with a baby! At first the little boy did not like me too much, but then I started giving him suckers every time he saw me and now he LOVES ME! I have no shame!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!