Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Bradshaw Visit





Last night our friends the Bradshaws came for a visit. They moved away in the summer to live in Los Alamos. Doug and Gina went last night to help clean the Temple and we got to supervise the major slumber party upstairs. They have 5 kids (4 girls and 1 boy). Timmy and Jakob are best friends so this was a major visit.


Today Gina and I went to the Cannery with our friend Laurel and had a blast, while the Jeff and Doug stayed home and entertained the kids.


Here are pictures of their kids and out kids together. WE MISS YOU BRADSHAWS!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Happy Birthday my friend. You are wonderful. We miss you. It doesn't get much cuter than those two blond monkeys we call sons. I am grateful for Jakob!

Unknown said...

They do take good pictures don't they. Thanks for remembering my birthday. You are the best!

My Guest Book! Check it out!