Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was great. We went to church. Jeff made a great lunch and then I got to do whatever I wanted the rest of the day. The kids and I watched Turner and Hooch (the dog is too funny) and then I played some Mario Brothers on the Wii. I also just downloaded pac man for the wii too. I know I am showing my age, but now that I am maturing, I can admit stuff like that. Jeff also made me a stake dinner (the best ever!)!

Jeff and the kids made a coupon book for me. Inside was coupons for a free van cleaning ( I hate to clean out the van), free foot rubs, back rums, breakfast in bead, and a coupon for a bath without any kids bugging me. I already turned in a couple coupons for back and foot rubs. Jakob gives the best foot rubs.

Perfect Day!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!