Friday, January 11, 2008

Surgery

So two informational things. One is that my Sister in law Kim had surgery today and she is GREAT! I called her a little while ago and she said she was feeling fine, but that she was still on pain medication. I hope they give her tons of that stuff so she feels good for days... She will be going home tomorrow to relax and heal.

Kellsie's Dr called yesterday (finally and don't get me started). He is now recommending that we go to the children's hospital here in Albuquerque. He is going to call there and give them his recommendation. Right now they only have appts in march, but if someone cancels, then we can get it. I really like this idea. There are 2 surgeons that specialize in feet and in children and I love that. I am excited and hopeful. we will keep you posted. Thanks for keeping her and us in your prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!