Saturday, January 19, 2008

Update

Since I have been home bound with the kids for almost two weeks ( I did get out one or two times) I was going a little crazy. Jeff called on the way home from work last night and said that we should go to Dion's Pizza for dinner to give me a brake. I loved the idea! Getting out of the house and not cooking sounded great.

But boy was it cold outside. And you know I am telling you the truth when Jeff says it is cold too. He was in Pants and a Jacket. That almost never happens.

Anyway, the boys did well. But Kellsie still sounds sick. Her cough is not getting any better. I was hopping she could go to church on Sunday, but I am not sure.

So we are home again today. We have watched the Saturday morning cartoons and the kids played a little on the wii. They are well enough to do their choirs, so I had them do those. Another not so fun day. I think I will do some computer scrap booking and have the help me pick layouts. That might keep them busy.

3 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

Try runnning a hummidfire to get rid of the coughing. It works over here, it might work there. We have two, one upstairs and one down.

Gina said...

Mercy woman, you need to get over this junk. I feel so bad. The baptism was so sweet. WE MISSED YOU!!

Unknown said...

I have been running our vapperizer and it helps especially at night. Thanks for the idea. I might just purchase another one. Let me know if you see them on sale anywhere.

My Guest Book! Check it out!