Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Church talks

We were ask a couple weeks ago to give talks in church. The kids were asked to talk on "Love one Another". Jakob bore his testimony of the people he loved. Logan talked about ways he can show love to his family. Kellsie talked about the Last supper and Jesus washing the disciples feet. She also gave examples like the Parable of the Good Samaritan and personal examples of helping me when I was sick with Jakob and when she gave up her recess to help her teacher pack up their room (they are moving from the portables to a real class room).

Jeff was asked to talk about a scripture on loving your wife like Jesus loved the church. He gave an amazing talk! I was asked to talk on the scripture that basicly says, if you love God then you need to love your brother.

The kids did a fantastic job giving their talks in front of everyone. I am very proud of them. They each prepared their own talk. I just helped them put their thoughts into the right order. Again, I am very proud of them.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!