Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day after Christmas Shopping!

So I woke the kids up at 5:50am to get dressed for our Shopping trip. I know most people would hat to take their kids out with them shopping on the day after Christmas, but my kids are so good.

We went to Walmart, Target and Joanns Fabric. We didn't get back until 9:30am. Jakob's job is to stay inside the cart and organize the things that I toss in. Kellsie is really good about finding me the items for the people on our list and helping me find prices. Logan helps the same way too, but he is really good at finding the cool stuff on the lower shelves. I basically say "yes" or "No" and then pay for the items.

There were not very many people out today. Walmart had no line for returns and there were only 2 lines open for checkout. Target had all the lines opened at checkout but most of the lines were clear. Joanns had no one in the store but us. CRAZY!!! I feel bad for the retailers this year. And I am thinking staples is slow too, because Jeff keeps calling me and asking what we are having for dinner. And just for you information we are having Hamburgers. I want to have left over ham, but Jeff thinks that is not a good idea, so we changed it.

Kellsie is playing online at epets and the boys are playing Wii Star wars Legos, so the house is quiet. I think I will organize something or eat chocolates... I will let you know my choice latter.

1 comment:

Gina said...

What's wrong with you woman, can't you eat chocolate while organizing?

My Guest Book! Check it out!