Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day



What a trip. Logan was up somewhere between 2am and 6am. He came into bed and asked if he could stay up all night. WE said that was fine as long as he let us sleep. We turned on a Christmas story and let him watch until 7am. As soon as Jeff turned on the Christmas music (we couldn't find the polish cd, thankheavens)! the kids rushed down to find tons of gifts.

Santa got Jakob a transformer Bumble Bee. He was so excited! Jakob also got tons of clothes(from Aunt Kim and Grandma Joan) , more transformers (from the grandma and grandpa Logan) , Savings bond from Uncle Tim, a gift card from Uncle Mark, wallet, candy, bow and arrow and a superman cup from Kellsie...

Logan of course got some transformers (from the Logan side), he got clothes (which I think he was the most excited about from Aunt Kim and grandma Joan), Walmart Gift card from Unlcle Mark, Savings bond from Uncle Tim. candy, a bow and arrow from Jakob, wallet...

Kellsie got a snowman blanket from Aunt Kim. Really cute clothes from Aunt Kim and Grandma Joan, a epals puppy from her best friend Hailey, candy, Gift Card to Walmart (from Uncle Mark), Savings Bond from Unlcle Tim, Will Turner Journal from Logan, earings...



Jeff was really good this year and got a gaming chair to sit in while he plays Madden on the Wii. He also got seasonings, candy, aftershave, shirts, ties and some more fun things.

This year I was really blessed. Jeff bought me a kitchenaid mixer. Life is good. Last night I opened my gift early and made a cheese cake. YUM! I also got bath stuff, a sewing machine (thanks for my parent's and Jeff's parents), and car cd holders and steering wheel cover from my kids ( I had been looking at them for a while and they picked great ones).

For the kids from Santa we got them Wii stuff. New remotes (everyone has their own now), Remote covers (Orange, blue, black, pink and white), Wii games like fishing, soccer, smarty and skateboarding). Jeff bought me some Wii points, so he could down load Mario Brothers for me. I have already played it and I love it. Jeff Rocks!!!

I hope you like these pictures. The kids had an amazing Christmas. They are so lucky to have grandparents, Aunts and Uncles that love them. THANKS!!! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!