Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Almost Christmas

The kids picked names for eachother for Christmas. Kellsie got Jakob. Jakob got Logan and Logan got Kellsie. They each had 1.00 each to spend on their secret santa at the dollar store. I told them we would talk down each isle to let them know what was there and then we would do some quick grabbing to hide what each of them was getting.

Of course Kellsie was the best at this. I didn't even know she had gotten somthing. Logan tried really hard, but he kept whispering really loud and kellsie overheard.

Jakob wasn't good at all. He yelled, "Logan look what I am getting you!". They all asked me if I could lend them another 1.00 each, so they could buy their special person one more thing. I was so excited that they wanted to be nice to eachother that I said yes.

Kellsie got Jakob a superman cup and a bow and arrow.

Logan got kellsie a journal with Will from Pirates of the CArrabian and bath gel.

Jakob got Logan a bow and arrow and a policeman gun.

Gotta love how excited they were. I love it when my kids remember how much they love eachother.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!