Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kellsie's stories

Kellsie like to write short stories and I love reading them. Last night I have her 6 words and asked her to use them while writing a story. The words were: Santa, Elves, Picnic, San Diego, Pizza and beach. This is what she came up with.


Santa’s Vacation
By: Kellsie Giras
Once upon a time Santa and his Elves were making toys. Then Santa got a letter saying, “Take a brake and go to the Beach”. Santa thought that that was a grate idea. So He told his reindeers and lined them up and went to the beach.

While he was riding he said “ I’m Hungry, let’s go get pizza:. MMMMMMM. That was good pizza.

Then he got in his sleigh and headed to San Diego to take a vacation on the beach. When Santa was almost there there was a snow storm. It took Santa 1 hour to get to the beach.

Then Santa said, “ I have a great idea! I’ll have a picnic with the left over pizza”. After that he sat down and sun bathed. Then Santa went home and he lived happily ever after.

The End

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!