Wednesday, November 28, 2007

two days off with Jeff

Jeff had two days in a row off this week. Yesterday we went to Kellsie's honor roll assembly and we loved it! Nothing is better than watching your daughter get an award like that. I think I need one of those bumper stickers...

Then we ran some errand like Best Buy and Toys R Us (places I normally go to, right?). The Sewing Machine dealer did call and tell me that my sewing machine was in, so we went to look at it and ended up buying it. I am so excited to have a sewing machine that works again. So many things I want to make and fix...

Today we went to Logan's perfect attendance assembly. Well Logan didn't get perfect attendanct because we went to Buffalo for a week and because I am one of the few parents to keep their kids home when they are sick (don't get me started on kids who go to school sick and then get my kids sick!). But Logan really wanted Jeff to come to school to see him, so we went to do that.

Of course today is my grocery shopping day and I had to go to Costco. Jeff LOVES Costco! He especailly loves getting all the free samples. I like that part too, but Jeff is a little overboard with the samples. I think it is called stalking or something like that. He said that this is where he recoups the membership fee of 40.00. And I think he did. I know he went back for seconds on the spinich ravioli.

I had two favorite parts of the day. #1 Jeff started cleaning the gargage and it is looking great! He is really good at organizing and stuff like that. #2 I started sewing on my sewing machine. It works great and I am so happy my parents and Jeff's parents gave me Christmas money early so I could buy it. THEY ROCK!!!

Well, I only have Tithing Settlement, Faith in God and a small Girl Scout meeting left in the day and then I can go to sleep (????).

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!