Friday, November 2, 2007

Book Fair

Last night Jeff and I stayed up until 1am (Jeff 2am) working on the kitchen floors. I am excited to say that all my kitchen (except under the stove and the baseboards behind the fridge) is done. I don't ever want to do tile on floors again!

Today Jakob and I went to the kids school to help set up the book fair. Jakob likes to go to school with me because all the teachers love to play with him and give him treats. Today one of the teachers gave him her bucket of dinos to play with. And another teacher game him a stuffed animal. He also got doughnuts and soda. What a life.

The book fair is all set up now and the librarian is going to give me some gift certificates for some books because I helped her. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION??? I GET TO SHOP FOR FREE!!!

Logan got another A on his spelling test today. He is so happy every Friday for his test... I was never happy about taking a test. But then again, I never got all A's. Kellsie did not have a spelling test this week, and she was glad. Even though she gets them all right, she still does not like taking tests.

I guess that is all for now. I need to clean up the house, we have people coming over for dinner.

Katie

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!