Friday, December 21, 2007

My new Kitchen!!!




By popular demand here are the pictures of my new kitchen. We tiled the whole kitchen and laundrey room ( I had to rub Jeff's knees for a week). And we put in a new kitchen island/bar. There is enough room for all three kids to eat at the island. I want my brother David to come down and put an electrical outlet in the island, but last time I asked him to help he ended up chasing me with a hammer. Maybe I will wait on that a little longer.

The tiles are brown with a suede like look to it. We grouted in the darkest brown we could. I almost went with black, just so I didn't have to clean as much. But I am glad we went with the brown.

Anyway, this is my kitchen. I guess Jeff thinks that if he makes the kitchen look all cool that I will cook more. He is so funny. But I love my kitchen!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I LOVE your tile, I'm very excited to come see it soon. We have white tile, it's very hard and cold- but a huge step up from the very light beige carpet we used to have in our dinning area. (I really need to be more picky about these things when house hunting... oh ya, I didn't have any other option, and I love the rest of the house.)I can't believe you have had a blog all this time and haven't informed me till now. I am offended- wait is my turn yet?

My Guest Book! Check it out!