Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kitchen Floor

A couple months ago we started ripping up our kitchen floor and installing tile in the kitchen and laundry room. I still need to take finish pictures of the kitchenm but here are some pictures of the boys ripping the old flooring up. They really did most of the work. I have them the tools and by the time Jeff got home from work, they had ripped up most of the floor. Saving us a lot of work.

They had a lot of fun doing it. I just had to keep saying" We are only doing this to this floor, please do not touch any other flooring in the house". So far they havn't.

We want to put rock in our back yard, I think I might just have a truckload dumped in the back and have the boys go play and see what happens. They are really good workers.

Kellsie was helping me get all the stuff out of the kitchen while the boys were working on the floor. And as soon as she was done with that, she pulled up a lot of flooring herself. MY KIDS ROCK!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!