Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Time



Jakob was really excited for Santa this year. We were able to see Santa at our Church Christmas Party, but Jakob wanted to see him at the mall. We stod in line for 1 1/2 hours for the kids to se him.

I know the picture is dark, I am not the expert at taking pictures in the family. Also I thought it was funny that according to the mall "rules" I was able to take pictures of my kids, but I had to stay behind the red carpet. If I took the picture on the red carpet then I would be in vilolation of the malls "rule". I really wanted to step on the carpet and see would happen. If my kids wern't there, I would have, but with the whole example thing...

The Mall Santa was great. He spent lots of time with each kid. Jakob just loves santa and I can't wait until christmas Morning. Santa hunted for months to find a Bumble Bee transformer and he finally found one. Santa worked his butt off this year. Way to go Santa!!!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!