Friday, December 21, 2007



By popular demand. The pictures of my new kitchen. I know most of you don't know what my old kitchen looked like, but we tiled the whole kitchen (I had to rub Jeff's knees for a week) and I have a new BIG kitchen island. I need my brother David to come and visit so he can add an electrical outlet to the island. Of course I have to be careful with that because last time he tried to help he ended up chasing me with a hammer.

Anyway the tile is brown with a suade like look. It is really nice! the kitchen island had 2 drawers and 2 more cabinets to put baking stuff in and things like popcorn poppers, toasters and waffle makers. IT ROCKS!!!

Notice that there is no kitchen table. I moved it out to mop and since the kitchen looked so pretty all cleaned up, I thought that was the perfect time to take the picture.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!