Sunday, July 5, 2009

Who would have thought

Kellsie brought out the side walk chalk to draw cute little 4th of July things on the side walk. Who would have thought that one suggestion from Jeff would have turned out to be...well. Look and see what they did. They all took turns drawing me prego. This was the biggest one that Jeff did. Jakob is sitting inside the mouth to show you the scale. On the shirt is says "Chargers Suck".
This is Logan drawing me If you take a close look I have the baby in my tummy, but at least I don't have a mad face.

This is one of KEllsie's. not too bad on the physical from, but...look at the face. Am I that upset?

Kellsie's first one. At least I am happy. And I have my hands on my tummy.


Jeff's first one. HE SUCKS!!! But it is a good resemblance of my feet.






No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!