Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Baby Shower

Here are my wonderful neighbors who gave me the baby shower! Alexandria and her three daughters, Maureen, Mary and Gillian. Kara and her two boys Josh and Alex and Vicky ( Kara's mom). They did such a wonderful job! They decorated and make sandwiches. And the most amazing punch! They made me feel so special. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Here is the cake they got. Baby booties and little signs that say it's a boy. It was so yummy. There is a piece in the fridge for Jeff when he gets home (unless I can't control myself).
WE played some really fun games. One was a list of scrambled baby words. I only got 5 out of the 24 (how bad it that). One of the ladies there was Debbie and she got all but one of them. Logan ran over to her sheet and took a picture of it, so I could cheat off her. Is that Jeff's son or what?


Here is the baby diaper cake that Kara made me. It is so cute! I wish I was this creative!

Vicky made these pacifires out of gum drops and life savers. They were so yummy. I had like 5 of them.




Thanks to all my friends who were able to attend. IT was a lot of fun!


No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!