Thursday, July 16, 2009

Way cool surprise

My friend Kristi send me a care box and I got it today. She wrapped each gift and put a little tag on it.

***Life savors (the kind my dad use to always buy, wintergreen)
***Facial cleansing wipes (for the days when I am just too busy)
***Lip Stick (the perfect color)
***Outfit for Lucas (It said "Surfer Monkey" on the shorts) Too cute
***Air freshener (when I just don't have time to clean) I totally went to Wilmart for one of these this morning, but once I got there I forgot to buy it)
***Red Vines (my all time favorite candy)
***2 packs of cute hair clips (for when I need to leave, I can still look cute)

Thanks Kristi! What a pick me up! I had so much fun opening the gifts. Jeff got a great gift from Kristi's hubby too, but because Kellsie reads this blog I can not type it out. But thanks Matt, they are more for me than for Jeff.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!