Wednesday, July 15, 2009

what? What? WHAT?

So I am all ready to have the baby. All baby stuff is out. All bags are packed. I AM READY!

Except for a name for this little one. As you know I would like a normal sounding name, like Lucas, Austin or anything else...NORMAL!

Jeff on the other hand has come up with Stone, Mathias and Kristov. Stone is the name he is pushing the most.

Last night I said my prayers and BEGGED Heavenly Father to help us choose a name that would fit into our family and not EMBARRASS us.

That night Jeff told me that he is fine with Lucas. In fact he says he has always liked the name Lucas. The only thing is that he wants to spell it Lukus. I don't really like the spelling, but hey, it's not stone. He says we should keep our options open and that he still likes stone, but Lucas is fine too.

WHAT???

All that stress! Does he think he is funny? Yes, he does. I already knew that. At least his mom can rest easy (Sorry for the massive stress your son has put you through).

So everyone likes the name now, except Jakob. But I bet if I give him a dollar, he will like the name Lucas.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love the name Lucas. I can just see Jeff laughing, while you stress!

Stephanie said...

Rhett has always liked the name Lucas; he has tried it with every kid.

Maybe if you told Jakob that Lucas would be spelled with a "K" like his, you could save your dollar...

Unknown said...

Good call on the "K" Stephanie. Anytime I can save money...

My Guest Book! Check it out!