Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mind on overload...

What do you do when your mind is on overload and you have a ton of things to do, but you are prego and your body is just not working with you?

Friday
I bake a ton of cupcakes before My mom flys into town on Friday afternoon. I pick her up from the airport and take her right to Logan's birthday party.

Saturday
I take my mom to cannery until 10-11am, then come home and get ready for Logan's baptism

Sunday
Church
Family party for Logan. Special dinner.

And between all that I need to make sure mom has time to help Kellsie with her Jr. badges. Time for her to help Logan with his badges, and help Jakob with his preference at the time.

If their is still time I need to work on my lesson for Sunday. Work on my talk for the baptism and help Kellsie with hers. I still need to review the video we got for the intermission of the baptism, but I need to figure out how to set up our VCR, because it is a VHS tape.

I wanted to get Logan a new white shirt and tie for his baptism, but I don't see how that is going to work it's way into the weekend.

And all day Thurs I will be cleaning up the house, finishing laundry, grocery shopping for the bday and the weekend (maybe I can pick his shirt up at walmart?) and trying to stay calm and relaxed for the baby.

My mind is on overload. Let's take bets to see when I am going to have a melt down. Winner gets to take me to McDonald's for a big mac (no cheese).

1 comment:

Summer said...

Does it make it at least a little better though, now that it is all written down and out of your head? Let me know if I can make it any easier on you!

My Guest Book! Check it out!