Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hospital Last night

Last night (sat night) I started having contractions. They hurt, so we started timing them. They started coming faster and harder, so we went to the park to walk for a while. Except by the time I got there, I walked around once before the pain was just too bad. Jeff was afraid I would have the baby at the park, so he told me to call the hospital and tell them we were coming in.

My Sister in Law, Melea was here in town and she came to the hospital with us. I had contractions all the way there. They got me into bed, strapped me to monitors and all the contractions STOPPED!!!

They checked me and I dilated to a 3 ( I was a 2 on Friday afternoon) and the baby was a -1 (-2 on Friday afternoon). The Dr. said I should stay there and walk around for a couple hours and start the contractions again. We walked around for about 20 min before it wasn't fun anymore and I told them I was going home.

I had contractions off and on the rest of the night, but nothing major or close together.

The kids were really bummed when we came home without a baby.

Jeff had to go into work today, and my body is tired from all the labor yesterday. So we stayed home from church. We plan on watching movies all day and letting me relax.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!