Friday, July 10, 2009

Fuuny Story

So Logan has been praying (since we found out we were pregnant) that the baby would be born around his birthday (July 7th). So of course I have been having tons of contractions for the past couple of weeks (I am sure to the answer of Logan's prayers).

So on July 7th (His birthday) he keeps asking me if I hear any glass brake. I totally don't get what he is saying, so I keep telling him I didn't. Then we go to Sam's club and we stop and eat lunch there. Logan crawls under the table ( I thought to pick up a napkin) and puts his head on my tummy and tells me that he hears glass braking.

LIGHT BULB!!! He means water braking.

I explained to him that most of the time the water doesn't brake until you are already at the hospital and sometimes the dr has to brake the water. But he remembers the stories I tell them about when my water broke with Logan and how I thought I had wet my pants.

He asked if a hammer would brake my water. I assured him that he was coming no wear near me with a hammer. Gotta love how boys minds work.

1 comment:

Summer said...

A hammer might not work, but a crochet hook would.

My Guest Book! Check it out!