Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girl Scout Day Camp

Kellsie had Girl Scout Day Camp this week. I was suppose to go and work with the Juniors, but I backed out. I wasn't sure if I could do the job and have contractions at the same time. Kellsie went without me (something that was hard to do for me and for her). There were some other girls from her troop that went, Jessica, Mariah, Allyson and Savannah.

Kellsie and Mariah Kellsie and Jessica
The theme this year was fashion Day Camp. I only took pictures from the last day. They had learned how to dress up and put make up on like a clown. They made the tie dyed shirts that Jessica is wearing. And they did a fashion show with the costumes that they put together.
Kellsie wore mine from when I was a clown at the state fair about a million years ago. I was proud of her for dressing up and stepping out of her comfort zone. she had a blast!

1 comment:

gramma said...

Kellsie looks like a natural...She is getting to be a beautifil young lady...Love Gramma Joan....XXOO

My Guest Book! Check it out!