Monday, July 27, 2009

My sister

I just talked to my sister and she was whining because I haven't blogged about her visit to see me. STOP WHINING! Don't you know I am prego and it is all about ME!

I am really excited about Susan coming down in Aug. I left San Diego when she was really young, so I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with her without a big family event (wedding or mission) taking all the time. I will hopefully have a baby when she comes down, so I am hoping that she will change all the diapers for me, to show me how much she loves me, but we will see how that goes.

Kellsie is excited to watch twilight with her (like I haven't watched it a million times with her already). And both Susan and Kellsie like to read, so I am sure they can talk about books the whole time.

Logan wanted to know just how much time Aunt Susan will be playing basketball with him. I told him after she was done changing diapers, she could play with him.

I just hope that I can fit in a little sisterly bonding between basketball and twilight. Maybe some shopping...I know both Susan and I LOVE that.

Just kidding Sue. I can't wait for you to get here. I love you!!! Good luck on your papers.

2 comments:

Susan Logan said...

I guess now would not be the best time to tell you that I don't really know how to change a diaper huh?

Unknown said...

Girl, i will so teach you!

My Guest Book! Check it out!