Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th fun

We were going to go to the Balloon Park this year again, but we were a little worried I wouldn't make it. Jeff didn't feel like picking me up off the floor everytime I fainted. So we choose to hang out with the kids all day. It was a great choice. We had a blast and I am glad it worked out the way it did.

The kids brought out their glow in the dark sticks from Aunt Kim.
Jakob was glued to Maureens (our next door neighbor) hip the whole night.

Jeff taught the kids fire safety as he let them light jumping jacks.

Logan showing off one of the fireworks he got. "Mad Mommy" anyone else seeing a theme?


Logan, Jeff, Ransom and Jakob. Ransom hates fireworks, so Jeff brought him out to work with him for a little bit.






No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!