Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gifts from the baby shower

I am unable to put up all of the pics of the gifts I got, but here are a few of them. After the party was over I looked at all of the gifts again, it was so much fun. Sorry that some of them are sideways. I am too tired to go back and fix them.

I got 2 cases and one pack of diapers. 2 cases and 1 pack of wipes (Look at how big those boxes are). Socks! Arn't these cute? He is going to wear these every day. Unless jeff sees the ones that say Daddy's little boy, and then he will be wearing those.

WE got tons of clothes! I am going to have a hard time picking out clothes to dress him in, they are all so cute! This one says "Heaven sent"



Summer told me this was the perfect gift. I am going to start reading it tonight. Jakob already started reading the 2 baby books that summer got me to the baby.


I love these!!! Thanks Michelle! I didn't start using these until Logan. I use to use Thin Maxi pads cut in 1/2, but these are much better. Michelle, thanks for reminding me about the limited time I have left, not to smell like a cow!


I got some lavender bath shampoo and wash too. I used it with jakob and loved it! It smells wonderful and helps them get calm for their bed time.
Thanks to all the ladies who came to the party. I had such a great time, and I felt really special. Thanks for thinking of me and taking the time to celebrate with me!


No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!